Heartland Feeds is excited to be the new Western Canadian distributor of Key-Lix Low moisture lick tubs. Dealers welcome | http://www.ca.key-lix.com/
Every Key-Lix Tub comes standard with:
- Chelated Trace Minerals
- Expeller Canola Meal
- Beet Molasses
- Canola Oil
- Controlled Consumption Technology
- Utilizing tubs on pasture to supplement diminishing nutrients will extend your fall pasture; reducing the number of days of feeding stored feeds.
- Tubs can increase pasture utilization up to 25% by placing in undesirable grazing areas. Cattle will spend 50% more time within 1/2 mile of a tub.
- Utilizing tubs in confined feeding can decrease forage intake by up to 25% and reduce hidden costs of feeding and infrastructure vs a protein supplement force-fed in forage.
Improve Health & Production
- Key-lix 20%: Use on good quality forage and pasture. All Natural protein ideal for all cattle stages.
- Key-Lix 30% Cattleman's: Use with poor quality or fibrous forages. Includes Urea for better digestion of fiber.
- Key-Lix Weaning Tubs: Use during times of high stress. High concentration of vitamins and minerals to meet nutritional needs when dry matter intakes are depressed.
- Key-Lix Horse tubs are an economical supplement for all classes of horses containing salt, and biotin.
- Key-Lix Sheep tubs are a convenient and economical supplement for all classes of sheep.